Swirls crepes or spirals crepes with video
As you know, I’m a crepes fan. For a long time, I had seen crepes with spirals or whirls, it was very aesthetical.
So I decided to test , frankly it wasn’t easy at first but once we understood, it goes by itself.
Find a demonstration video where I show you how to do it.
The motto was respected, a simple, quick and extremely delicious recipe.
- easy to do.
- simple preparation.
- with very few ingredients
- perfect for children.
- can be done in a pastry workshop with children.
- cheap to do.
Recipe for spiral crepes or swirls crepes
- plastic bottle for condiment sauce
- 250 gr flour
- 2 eggs
- 500 ml milk or vegetable milk (such as oat milk)
- 50 g butter
- 1 packet vanilla
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 10 - 15 gr unsweetened cocoa powder
Steps of the recipe:
- Put the flour and egg in a dish, add the milk, beat with an electric whisk.
- Add the melted butter, vanilla sugar, vanilla extract and beat.
- Let stand for 30 minutes. ( optional)
- Takes 1/4 of the dough, mix it with the cocoa powder
- Then pass the dough to remove the lumps to avoid clogging the outlet of the bottle.
- Oil your pan and form a spiral with the chocolate dough once the dough, spread the white dough over the pan
- As soon as the crepe is cooked, turn it over to cook the other side.
- Repeat until the dough is exhausted
How to make swirls crepes or spirals crepes ? video
- Grease the pan and cook the crepes (at least I turn on the oven to keep the pancakes warm). Grease the pan evenly to make fluffy crepes.
- If you want a 100% vegan recipe, replace the butter with vegetable butter or neutral vegetable oil.
- Garnish with chocolate, sugar, jam and a variety of filling options.
I hope you like it. Now it’s your turn.
Tag us on instagram amourducake if you made this recipe.
Leave me a little comment, it will be my pleasure!!😘😘
Join us on Instagram: