Our creamy mascarpone whipped cream recipe for number cakes, cupcakes
Today, I share with you my recipe for mascarpone whipped cream that I use in all my number of cakes, pies, cupcakes, it is my essential in pastry. I use as an alternative to butter cream, I'm not a big fan.
Mascarpone whipped cream is the combination of mascarpone and whipped cream
I like its taste, it is lighter than butter cream, this lightness is brought by whipped cream.
The negative point of this ganache is that it is difficult to work on because you have to find the right consistency for it to hold.
RECIPE FOR MASCARPONE WHIPPED CREAM VANILLA
-200 g mascarpone
-320 g whole liquid cream (30% fat)
-6 tablespoons icing sugar
-3 spoonfuls of vanilla grains (you can flavour your cream but be careful if you add a liquid flavour) faculative.
- In a bowl, put the mascarpone and 1/4 of the cream (do it on purpose do not bother). Mix them a little with a spatula so that the mascarpone relaxes.
- Add the rest of the cream and whip the mixture at high speed. Trust the consistency of your preparation, it must rise, it must no longer be liquid and it must have the texture of a cream
- Once the cream starts to rise, add the icing sugar and vanilla and continue beating.
- In all, it is necessary to beat the cream for at least 6-7 minutes to obtain a nice consistency that will hold up during poaching and will support the weight of the shortbread cookie from above! Do the bird beak test: when you lift your whip or whip, the cream stays on it, does not run and forms a bird beak.
- Once the cream is whipped up, put it in your pocket with a smooth round socket (if you don't have any, it doesn't matter, for a round socket like that, without a socket it also works) and if you don't use it right away keep it cool. Attention: I advise you to use it immediately so that it does not fall back and keeps its beautiful smooth texture. That's why I advise you to prepare it last.
- You can also place your bowl and whisks directly in the freezer, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Be careful not to whip the cream too much, it could turn sour and turn into butter.
- Leave your mascarpone whipped cream in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Serve with fruit, pancakes, waffles.
- You can use it to cover your cakes.