Cake half vanilla half chocolate without eggs or butter
Hello my foodies,
This recipe is a basic one for me, which I've been making for a long time. I make it for children when I am not motivated to make a more elaborate recipe. It's a very simple recipe, very fast with few ingredients but above all delicious.
It is a recipe based on yoghurt, without egg and butter not to change lol. Usually, I make this cake in a round mould and I make a marble effect by mixing the 2 colours but here I wanted two distinct cakes in one cake.
As usual, everyone validated my cake.
- Simple made with very few ingredients,
- Fast, can be done in less than an hour (preparation and cooking).
- Perfect for children
- Can be made in a bakery workshop with the children.
- Cheap to make.
- Delicious, sweet just right.
RECIPE CAKE HALF VANILLA HALF CHOCOLATE WITHOUT EGG AND WITH OLIVE OIL.
I use my 125gr yoghurt pot as a unit of measure.
For 25 cm moulds
- 1 Plain yoghurt 125 gr
- 3 Flour jars
- 1 Sugar jar
- 1/2 Jar of olive oil
- A few drops of vanilla extract
- 45 gr of dark chocolate 90
- Baking powder 11 gr
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Melt the dark chocolate.
- Pour the yoghurt into a bowl and keep the jar for measuring the other ingredients.
- Add the oil, sugar, flour, baking powder and mix with a spatula (a plastic spatula with a flat end).
- Mix with the maryse until a homogeneous paste is obtained.
- Separate the dough into two different bowls in equal parts.
- In one add the melted dark chocolate and in the other, a few drops of vanilla according to your taste.
- If the chocolate paste becomes compact after adding the chocolate, add 2-3 tablespoons of water to make a slightly more liquid paste.
- Butter a cake pan and pour in the chocolate paste, spread it well along the length and then the vanilla paste.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes. Watch the baking by pushing the tip of a knife into the middle of the cake: if it comes out clean, it's done!
I hope you like it. Now it's up to you.
Find Butternut bakery on Instagram
Tag us on instagram amourducake if you made this recipe.