Hello my foodies,
I come back with the second recipe of the week, which is a very well known and much appreciated recipe.
I wanted to offer you the version of tiramisu that is closer to the real version, but always with my little touch.
In this version, I use many boudoirs but I will make the chocolate version because I do not like coffee, sorry for purists.
But you can still make the coffee version with this recipe.
I think you're going to this fast and eggless version.
When I use the ladyfinger buy in store, I remove the sugar that is above the boudoir, I find them too sweet as you know I like unsweetened desserts.
Always true to my whipped cream, the best. If you don't like mascarpone, you can do it with Philadelphia.
The motto was respected, a simple, fast and extremely delicious recipe. It's up to you to judge, I'm confident.
- quick to do
- simple to achieve.
- simple preparation.
- with very few ingredients
- Perfect for kids.
- can be done in a pastry shop with the children.
- cheap to make.
- a beautiful combination of taste.
- delicious, sweet just right.
Express tiramisu recipe
- 21 ladyfingers
- a packet of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 150 ml milk (vegetable or not)
- 200g mascarpone
- 320g liquid cream
- 60g icing sugar
- teaspoon vanilla extract
Whipped mascarpone cream
You just need an electric whisk or a pastry processor to make the cream.
- In a bowl, put the mascarpone and 1/4 of the cream (do it to the judged do not bother). Mix them a little with a spatula to relax the mascarpone.
- Add the remaining cream and whisk the mixture at high speed. Trust the consistency of your preparation, it must rise, it is no longer liquid and it has the texture of a cream
- Once the cream starts to rise, add the icing sugar,vanilla, Oro powder and continue beating.
- In all you have to beat the cream at least 2-3 min but it takes a cream not too firm, easy to spread.
- Fill a bowl with the milk to be mixed with 15 grams of cocoa powder
- Soak the boudoirs in the milk-cocoa powder mixture.
- Arrange your boudoirs
- Cover with a layer of cream
- Repeat these last 3 steps again twice.
- Cover with a layer of cocoa powder with a sieve.