Homemade french crepes easy recipe with only 2 eggs
I hope you’re okay.
I am a big fan of pancakes, I do it at least once a week, I will share with you my simple and quick and light crepe recipe.
It’s a pancake recipe with only two eggs, yes I put only two eggs because I consume organic eggs, that a cost, the crepes is so good .
You can use this recipe for sweet or savoury crepes. For the salty crepes, remove the vanilla sugar, vanilla extract and salt a little.
In this recipe, I often use oat milk, the best vegetable milk and it’s so delicious.
Test it and you’ll tell me.
The motto was respected, a simple, quick and delicious recipe. I am confident.
- easy to do.
- simple preparation.
- with very few ingredients
- perfect for children.
- can be done in a pastry workshop with children.
- cheap to do.
Easy recipe of fluffy crepes with only 2 eggs
- 250 gr flour
- 2 eggs
- 500 ml milk or vegetable milk (such as oat milk)
- 50 g butter
- 1 packet sugar vanilla
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
Steps of the recipe:
- Put the flour and egg in a dish, add the milk, beat with an electric whisk.
- Add the melted butter, vanilla sugar, vanilla extract and beat.
- Let stand for 30 minutes. ( optional)
- Oil your pan and pour the dough over the whole flat part of your pan.
- Repeat until the dough is used up.
- Grease the pan and cook the crepes(at least I turn on the oven to keep the crepes warm). Grease the pan evenly to make fluffy crepes.
- If you want a 100% vegan recipe, replace the butter with vegetable butter or neutral vegetable oil.
- Garnish with chocolate, sugar, jam and the possibilities of filling are many.
I hope you like it. Now it’s your turn.
Tag us on instagram amourducake if you made this recipe.
Leave me a little comment, it will be my pleasure!!😘😘
Join us on Instagram: