My no bake tiramisu with eggless cream
Hello my foodies
Finally I will reveal the recipe of my tiramisu without cooking, so easy and quick to make. I tell you everyone can do it, no need for baking skills.
I'm rather team tiramisu chocolate, I don't like coffee so I made it chocolate but you can do it at the café.
Since I made my first no bake strawberry cake, I can't stop, I like too. Frankly with this type of cake, you can impress your guests with little and by making a nice presentation.
Taste level, it's really good, I make it old, I find that the cream is even better the next day, I like too.
I'm too fan and proud of my no bake cakes.
Always faithful to my whipped cream, the best. If you don't like mascarpone, you can do it with Philadelphia.
I filmed the video of this recipe but I have too much trouble with editing, that's why I took a long time to share the recipe with you, yet I could entrust the editing to the fathers of my children (this is his domain) but I want to do it myself and create my visual identity. I'm going to make it, I believe in myself lol.
The motto was respected, a simple, fast and extremely delicious recipe. It's up to you to judge, I'm confident.
- no bake.
- eggless cream.
- simple to achieve.
- simple preparation.
- with very few ingredients
- Perfect for kids.
- can be done in a pastry shop with the children.
- cheap to make.
- a beautiful combination of taste.
- light and aerating.
- delicious, sweet just right.
No bake and eggless tiramisu recipe
For a 25cm x 21cm glass plate
- Pound cake of 500g (buy in store , in french it's quatre quart)
- 500g mascarpone
- 620 ml liquid cream
- 180g icing sugar
- 150 ml water or milk depending on your preferences
- 15g unsweetened cocoa powder
- a vanilla bean or vanilla extract
- unsweetened cocoa powder to sprinkle
The kind of cake that i use
Before you start, take your water or chocolate milk, mix the water and cocoa powder in a bowl and set aside.
Whipped mascarpone cream
You just need an electric whisk or a pastry processor to make the cream.
- In a bowl, put the mascarpone and 1/4 of the cream (do it to the judged do not bother). Mix them a little with a spatula to relax the mascarpone.
- Add the remaining cream and whisk the mixture at high speed. Trust the consistency of your preparation, it must rise, it is no longer liquid and it has the texture of a cream
- Once the cream starts to rise, add the icing sugar and vanilla and continue beating.
- In all you have to beat the cream at least 2-3 min but it takes a cream not too firm, easy to spread.
My mascarpone whipped cream recipe for number cakes, cakes, cupcakes
Assembly of tiramisu
- Put a little cream in the bottom of your dish to hold your cake slices so they don't move when you're going to spread the cream over them.
- Cut about 6 slices with an average thickness that you arrange in the dish like the photo below.
- Immerse the slices of cake with water or chocolate milk.
- Add a good layer of cream that you spread over all the slices and you can sprinkle a little cocoa.
- Cut about 6 slices and arranges it like the photo below.
- Immerse the slices with water or chocolate milk.
- Cover with remaining cream with a bent spatula.
- Sift cocoa powder to avoid lumps.
- Sprinkle cocoa over cream.
- Keep cool covered with plastic wrap.Enjoy!!!!
- I often do the old one for the next day, I find is better the next day.
- Take it out in 20 minutes before tasting it to have a creamy cream.