No-bake Oreo cake
How are you? I'm fine. I'm too happy to come back here to share a recipe without cooking, yes it's my specialty now and this recipe is a killer.
These no-bake cakes are perfect for moms.
And I saw that you enjoy this type of cake on my Instagram page so I decided to make a series why not make a special ebook cakes without baking. I love imagining cakes but especially associations.
So I'll make a variation of my no-bake Oreo cake, an no-bake Oreo cak, it's so good OMG 😱😱😱, your kids will love it or yourself, test it. Yet I'm not a big fan of Oreo cookies but I like it in cakes and desserts.
It's a creamy cake thanks to the best cream in the world in my opinion of course, the vanilla whipped cream mascarpone cream, greedy and crispy with The Oreo, fluffy brings by the four quarter.
In this cake, I wanted several textures, the combination of these textures is just amazing.
I prepared it the day before, I find that there cream improves the day after the preparation but you can do it for the same day.
- no bake.
- eggless cream.
- simple to achieve.
- simple preparation.
- with very few ingredients
- Perfect for kids.
- can be done in a pastry workshop with the children.
- cheap to make.
- a beautiful combination of taste.
- light and aerating.
- delicious, sweet just right.
No bake and eggless tiramisu recipe
For a 25cm x 21cm glass plate
- Pound cake of 500g (buy in store , in french it's quatre quart)
- 500g mascarpone
- 620 ml liquid cream
- 180g icing sugar
- 150 ml water or milk depending on your preferences
- 15g unsweetened cocoa powder
- a vanilla bean or vanilla extract
- 20 Oreo biscuit without the cream (to be removed)
Before starting, mix the butter and 10 Oreo cookies by removing the cream from the biscuit and separately and mix 6 cookies without the cream of the biscuit to obtain a powder for the final decoration.
Whipped mascarpone cream
You just need an electric whisk or a pastry processor to make the cream.
- In a bowl, put the mascarpone and 1/4 of the cream (do it to the judged do not bother). Mix them a little with a spatula to relax the mascarpone.
- Add the remaining cream and whisk the mixture at high speed. Trust the consistency of your preparation, it must rise, it is no longer liquid and it has the texture of a cream
- Once the cream starts to rise, add the icing sugar,vanilla, Oro powder and continue beating.
- In all you have to beat the cream at least 2-3 min but it takes a cream not too firm, easy to spread.
Assembly of tiramisu
- Put a little cream in the bottom of your dish to hold your cake slices so they don't move when you're going to spread the cream over them.
- Cut about 6 slices with an average thickness that you arrange in the dish like the photo below.
- Add a layer of cream and spread over all the slices.
- Add the Oreo chips to the cream.
- Spread all the mixture mixed butter and biscuit to obtain a homogeneous layer.
- Cut about 6 slices and arranges it like the photo below. (photo taken from another recipe)
- Cover with remaining cream with a bent spatula.
- Sprinkle with Oreo biscuit powder.
- Keep cool covered with plastic wrap.
I often do the old one for the next day, I find is better the next day.
Take it out in 20 minutes before tasting it if you want a creamy cream.