Cookies by @patisseriebeaubon
Today, I come back with a new recipe of Pâtisseriebeaubon, Romain a young boy of only 15 years old passionate about pastry who has a lot of talent, future pastry chef, I feel good for him lol.
I have decided to share the recipes of pastry chefs whose work I appreciate, it is a logical continuity and it allows for a diversity of recipes.
Romain offers us a cookie recipe that makes you want to.
RECIPE COOKIES BY PATISSERIEBEAUBON
- 1 egg
- 145 g brown sugar
- 125 g butter
- 1/2 sachet of baking powder
- 225 g flour
- 120g chocolate chips
- Chocolate ganache (optional)
- Use a spoon to make lots of ganache that will serve as an insert in your cookies. Place in the freezer to harden well.
- Mix the melted butter and sugar, when the mixture is homogeneous, add the egg, mix.
- Then add the flour + baking powder and mix until a homogeneous dough is formed.
- Add the chocolate chips. Mix again. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to firm up the dough. Form your cookies by inserting the ganache .
- Cook at 180°C for 10-15 minutes .