My recipe for crepes without egg and milk
Several months ago, I became a fan of vegetable drinks or milks such as soya milk, oats and almonds.
I was apprehensive about using them in my pastry recipes for fear of the final result. Just a reminder, this type of product is mainly composed of water.
I took my courage, I started to test the vegetable milk in the crepes and frankly I became addicted. my favorite combinations with the crepes are with vanilla soya and almond milk. the crepes with these two milks, it's a killing.
last time, I made a chocolate chip yogurt cake and added vanilla soy milk and let me tell you it was so good.
Advantages: (for me this recipe has only advantages)
- eating crepes even when we're out of eggs home.
- declined in vegan version by replacing
MY RECIPE FOR CREPES WITHOUT EGG OR MILK.
- 250 g flour
- 50 cl vanilla soy milk
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar 16 g
- 50 g butter and a little more to grease the pan.
- if you want to reduce the taste of soy, use 3/4 soy milk and 1/4 water. I often do this and the crepes are just as good.
Steps of the recipe:
- Put the flour in a dish, add the vanilla soy milk and beat with an electric whisk.
- Add the melted butter, vanilla sugar and beat.
- Let stand for 30 minutes.
- Oil your stove and pour the dough over the entire flat part of your stove.
- As soon as the edges of the dough come off the pan, you can turn the crepe but check that the crepe is colored.
Repeat until the dough is used up.
- the pan and cook the pancakes (at least I turn on the oven to keep the crepes warm).Grease the pan evenly to get soft crepes.
- If you want a 100% vegan recipe, replace the butter with vegetable butter or neutral vegetable oil.
- Fill them with chocolate, sugar, jam and the possibilities of filling are multiple.
Enjoy yourself !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!