Vanilla sponge cake easy recipe
I’ll share a sponge cake recipe or also call molly cake or simple genoise to make.
It’s an easy recipe from @selfsweets_spb that she shares on Instagram and her training that’s really good, I recommend it to you, these recipes are amazing and very good.
I adapt her vanilla sponge cake recipe because it's easy and very good but especially because it is a recipe without butter and with only 2 eggs.
A vanilla sponge cake recipe ideal for beginners.
You can decline the recipe according to your tastes ( chocolate, lemon....)
The motto was respected, a simple, quick and extremely delicious recipe. I am confident.
- easy to achieve.
- simple preparation.
- with very few ingredients
- perfect for children.
- can be done in a pastry shop with children.
Sponge cake or genoise easy recipe
- 150 gr flour
- 165 g sugar
- 135 g egg (approx. 2 eggs)
- 65 ml milk or vegetable milk (such as oat milk)
- 35 g of oil
- 5 g of baking powder
- 2 tbsp boiled water
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
Steps of the recipe:
- Preheat oven to 180 deg.
- Prepare 3 rings in 16cm.
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- In the mixer bowl combine eggs and sugar, beat for 4-5 min.
- Add warm oil and milk. Gradually add the dry mixture and
- stirring inside with spatula.
- Bake 3 sponge at 175-180 degrees separately for 25min and full for about 65min.
I hope you like it. Now it’s your turn.