My no bake strawberry cake
Hello my foodies,
I'll finally share with you my recipe for No bake strawberry cake that was a hit on my Instagram, it makes me so happy.
I wanted to thank you for the welcome you have reserved for my creations on my Instagram page, I was too afraid that you wouldn't like it or that they wouldn't live up to what I post on my page. Thank you so much for the strength you give me.
How you probably know I'm a big fan of strawberries, it's one of my favorite fruits, when it's strawberry season, I eat all the sauces, I have the chance to supply myself with a vegetable grower who practices a pesticide-free agriculture, she makes strawberries of a high quality.
As I love strawberries so logically my favorite dessert is the strawberry cake.
Since I want to make a strawberry cake but I find it a long time to realize, I like simple, fast and delicious recipes. So I created my own strawberry cake, simple, fast and extremely good.
I imagined a strawberry cake with a whipped cream mascarpone whipped cream (my bae cream), with a pound cake ( the french name is quatre quart) that I bought in store that of Bonne Maman and the brand Carrefour are really good and strawberries.
Frankly everyone loved it, it was so good. After that, I do it several times.
It's so simple to make, you just have to make the cream and the cake assembly. the only difficulty in this recipe is the cream but that remains simple to make.
The motto was respected, a simple, fast and extremely delicious recipe. It's up to you to judge, I'm confident.
- no bake.
- eggless cream.
- a cake base that can be declined to your liking.
- simple to achieve.
- simple preparation.
- with very few ingredients
- Perfect for kids.
- can be done in a pastry shop with the children.
- cheap to make.
- a beautiful combination of taste.
- light and aerating.
- delicious, sweet just right.
No bake strawberry cake recipe
For a 25cm x 21cm or 27 cm × 18 cm glass plate
- Pound cake of 500g (buy in store , in french it's quatre quart)
- 500g mascarpone
- 620 ml liquid cream
- 180g icing sugar
- 100 ml of milk or vegetable milk
- a vanilla bean or vanilla extract
- 250 gr Fresh strawberries
The kind of cake that i use
Before you start, wash and dry your strawberries. Cut about 125 or 150 grams of strawberries and set aside the remaining strawberries for decoration.
Whipped mascarpone cream
You just need an electric whisk or a pastry processor to make the cream.
- In a bowl, put the mascarpone and 1/4 of the cream (do it to the judged do not bother). Mix them a little with a spatula to relax the mascarpone.
- Add the remaining cream and whisk the mixture at high speed. Trust the consistency of your preparation, it must rise, it is no longer liquid and it has the texture of a cream
- Once the cream starts to rise, add the icing sugar and vanilla and continue beating.
- In all you have to beat the cream at least 2-3 min but it takes a cream not too firm, easy to spread.
Assembly the strawberry
- Put a little cream in the bottom of your dish to hold your cake slices so they don't move when you're going to spread the cream over them.
- Cut about 6 slices with an average thickness .
- Add a layer of cream and spread over all the slices
- Sprinkle with a few pieces of strawberries over the whole cream.
- Add a good layer of cream and spread it all over the slices.
- Cut about 6 slices and arranges it like the photo below.
- Cover with remaining cream with a bent spatula.
- Decorate with uncut strawberries and with a few pieces of strawberries
- Keep cool covered with plastic wrap.
- I often do the old one for the next day, I find is better the next day.
- Take it out in 20 minutes before tasting it if you want a creamy cream.