Incredible soft chocolate without egg
Two days ago, I shared with you my recipe of the day in an Instagram story, which was an extra mellow chocolate for my children's snack.
This sharing has provoked many positive reactions, I am really touched by your interest in my work. Thank you for the enthusiasm around the recipes that I post every day in story, I am happy that you like it.
Sharing is not a chore because it is my daily life. For a few years now, I have decided to do as many things as possible myself in the kitchen, I can allow myself to do so because I work at home, it is a pleasure and the satisfaction felt when you do it yourself is incredible or when my daughter compliments me on my recipes, I am the happiest.
The purpose of sharing recipes and recipe tests that I do every day, simple recipes, quick to do with products that we all have in our cupboards or you propose alternatives and especially possibly less caloric.
Yes in every recipe I suggest or test, I always reduce the amount of sugar by 2, you don't need that much sugar for a cake to be good.
This chocolatey smoothie just tastes great, everyone loved it at my house.
- Simple to do
- Quick to achieve
- Made with simple ingredients found in every kitchen
- Can be done by your children
- Extremely delicious
CHEWY CHOCOLATE RECIPE
For a 25cm mould
- 1 jar of applesauce 100g
- 100 ml sunflower oil
- 1 plain yoghurt 125g
- 200g of flour
- 50g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 110g of sugar (if you like sugar to add sugar )
- baking yeast 15 gr
- 3 tablespoons of milk or vegetable milk
- chocolate chips (optional)
- The spoons of milk are used to make the consistency of the paste more liquid, I noticed when adding the cocoa powder, the paste becomes more compact. You can replace the milk with water.
- Applesauce adds extra softness to the cake.
Preheat the oven to 160°.
- Add the compote, sugar, yoghurt and oil and mix with a simple hand whisk.
- Then add the flour, cocoa, baking powder and milk.
- Then stir in a handful of chocolate chips.
- Mix it all together.
- Grease or butter a mould then pour the preparation.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes depending on the desired texture.
- take it out of the oven, let it cool down and unmould it.
- Taste it with amour😂😂
I hope you like it. Now it's up to you.
Tag us on instagram amourducake if you made this recipe.