Lemon Cream Cheese Cake by J'adore
LEMON CREAM CHEESE CAKE RECIPE
Pound cake dough
Recipe for 8 mini cakes
- 130g unsalted butter
- 110g of Philadelphia cream cheese
- 145g granulated sugar
- 1 g salt
- 120g of eggs
- 34g of egg yolk
- 170g cake flour
- 5g baking powder
- 17 g lemon juice
- 4g lemon zest (about 1 large lemon)
- Beat soft butter and cream cheese at room temperature with a hand mixer.
- Add the sugar, lemon zest and salt, whisk well until the colour becomes white and shiny and voluminous.
- Mix the egg at room temperature and the yolk well, divide it several times, add it to the dough while continuing to whisk it.
- Sift the flour and baking powder and mix with a spatula.
- Add the lemon juice and mix well.
- Fill the dough to 80% of the pan and bake in a preheated oven at 160°C (320°F) for 22 minutes (convection oven).
- 155g powdered sugar
- 30g lemon juice
- Mix the icing sugar and lemon juice.
- Put it in a piping bag and sprinkle as much as you like over the cooled cake.
- Leave it at room temperature for 10 to 20 minutes to allow it to dry naturally.
* Storage: to prevent it from drying out out, store in an airtight container. You can keep it for 3 to 4 days at room temperature or keep it frozen for longer storage. (For about 1 month)
His social networks:
Knock yourself out!!!!!!!!!!!!