Rainbow pancake cake
Hello my foodies,
Today, I'm more than motivated to share original recipes on my blog in coherence with my Instagram.
Thank you you are more and more numerous to come and say hello to me on the blog, I must admit that it motivated me to feed despite my life as a mother which is very busy at the moment.
Here is a recipe that fits perfectly with the Amourduake philosophy of originality, originality and originality.
The rainbow pancake cake (yes again, pancakes are too good and easy to make, what could be better 😝) from cooking_tree, an Instragram and Youtube account that I like very much, which offers original recipes and is quite simple to make.
A pastel-coloured rainbow cake, easy to make, I'm all in favour of this marvel.
Find the video tutorial subtitled in several languages including French and English.
Rainbow Pancake Recipe
- 5 eggs
- 65 g sugar
- 1 g salt
- 5g Vanilla extract
- 250 g force
- 625 g milk
- 90 g unsalted butter
- Food colouring (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, white)
- 500g of liquid cream
- 50g of sugar
1. Add the sugar and salt to the egg, mix with the vanilla extract.
2. Sift the flour, add 125g of milk, mix, add 500g of remaining milk and stir.
3. Add the melted unsalted butter, stir, and sieve for about 1 hour in the refrigerator.
4. Divide the dough into 6 pieces and add food colouring to make the colour.
5. Pour the pancake batter into a skillet over low heat, spread the batter over the entire flat surface of the pan and turn over to cook the second side and let cool.
6. Put a pancake on the turntable and apply a thin layer of whipped cream. Repeat until the last pancake has been made.
Subtitled video tutorial
I hope you like it. Now it's up to you.
Tag us on instagram amourducake if you made this recipe.