Soft chocolate chip muffins with mystery ingredient
Hello my foodies,
Since the beginning of the confinement, we have spent every day with my daughter for her greatest happiness.
Lately, we've been making chocolate chip muffins with firm milk that I discovered on Sara Hariz and Pinterest's Instagram account.
This recipe just extra thanks to the fermented milk, you get extremely soft muffins, Sarah warns that you should not do without fermented milk but I wanted to make the recipe when I had no fermented milk. After having made both versions, I guarantee you that fermented milk is indispensable and makes all the difference.
Chocolate chip muffin recipe.
For dozens of muffins
20 gr cane sugar
160 gr sugar
180 gr fermented
milk 100 gr sunflower
oil 1 medium
egg 280 gr flour
1.5 cc baking powder
1 tbsp vanilla flavouring
100 gr milk chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, baking powder, sugar and egg.
- Add liquid vanilla, fermented milk and oil and mix briefly.
- Stir the milk chocolate chips into the filling. Mix for a few seconds.
- Fill to 3/4 of the muffin cups. Before baking for 15 to 20 minutes at 200°C in static heat.
I hope you like it. Now it's up to you.
Tag us on instagram amourducake if you made this recipe.